Kathmandu Pokhara & Chitwan Tour provides you a complete fun and adventure. This tour is prepared as a cultural and adventure tour program in popular cities of Nepal. This trip is designed for those people who want to experience about green forest & Himalayas.Kathmandu is also known as the city of the temple, which means one can see many temples & stupas which is also kept in world heritage. In Kathmandu, you can see Swayambhu which is also known as monkey temple, Pashupati temple, Durbar squares any many museums.
Pokhara is the most popular and beautiful destination for visitors to Nepal. The natural beauty of its lakeside location and its proximity to the mountain has made in the natural choice for trekkers and adventures. Pokhara is also the base for some of the most famous trekking circuits of Nepal. The major places to visit here are Phewa, Rupa, and Begnas lakes, Barahi Temple, Davi's Fall's. Mahendra cave, Sarankot viewpoint, and Bindyabasini Temple.
Chitwan National Park is the oldest national park of Nepal. The park is rich in flora and fauna which includes one of the last populations of single-horned Rhinoceros and Bengal tiger. Chitwan national park is the home of at least 43 species of mammals and 450 species of birds of birds. We offer all activities program including elephant bath & elephant jungle safari.
Lhasa Sightseeing Tour is our most popular package tour, It offers a spectacular insight into the life and culture of these friendly people. From the ancient monasteries with counting monks to the tranquil shores of the Turquoise lake Yamdrork.This trip has concluded with the breathtaking trans-Himalaya flight Nepal to Lhasa.This incredible overland journey covers Tibet's most of the areas and the road crosses over various challenging passes above 5000 meters, and traversing through remote cultural villages, other interesting towns, Buddhist monasteries, lakes, spectacular views of Himalayan peaks and superb landscapes.On arrival in Lhasa, you will be able to notice the Potala Palace, a vast white and ochre fortress that dominates the Lhasa skyline.
The historical seat of Tibetan power and the location of the tombs of previous Dalai Lamas, the Potala Palace has been reduced to serve as a symbolic feature for Tibetan aspirations. The Jokhang temple, 2 km to the east of the Palace, has become the spiritual hub of the country.Bustling with worshippers and redolent with mystery, the Jokhang is an unrivaled Tibetan experience. A visit to Drepung monastery is well worth the effort and for some can be a very enlightening experience.
- Sightseeing at major tourist sites such as Potala palace,Jokhang temple,Bakor street and sera monastery in Lhasa.
- Stunning flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa.
- Cultural Program.
- Visit Elephant Breeding Center.
- Take a close view of Crocodiles,one horn Rhino, Bengal Tiger, rare species of birds,reptiles and other wild animals.
- Canoeing ride along the Rapti river inside the Chitwan National Park.
- Elephant Safari in Chitwan National park.
- Unique Jeep safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Get Buddhism and Hindu religious insights in Nepal.
- Sunrise view from Sarangkot.
- Majestic view of Mt. Fishtail, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna.
- Boating at beautiful Phewa lake.
- Old Palaces, Museums, Temples and Stupas.
- UNESCO World heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu (1310 m)
- Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Day 3 : Fly (25 minute ) or drive (5-6 hours)to Pokhara.
- Day 4 : Early morning sunrise and mountain view at Sarangkot and full day sightseeing by private toursit vehicle.
- Day 5 : Drive to Chitwan national park by private toursit vehicle.
- Day 6 : Full day Jungle safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Day 7 : Drive or fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 8 : Fly to Lhasa (3600 meters).
- Day 9 : Guided city tour in Lhasa (3600 m).
- Day 10 : City tour around Potala Palace and Drepung Monastery (3660 meters).
- Day 11 : Transfer to Airport for final departure.