Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Annapurna Circuit trek is one of the most popular and classical trekking in Annapurna region. During the trek one can view many mountain peaks above 7,000m and worlds 10th highest peak - Annapurna I at 8,091 meters. After an overland journey from Kathmandu to Dumre trails starts from Bhulbhule by walk on a stunning suspension bridge and follows river Marsyandgi and reaches the Thorong-La pass 5,416m which is the world's largest pass in trekking trail. We also walk through Kali Gandaki river gorge which is the world's deepest river gorge.
We explore beautiful pine forest, tropical rice paddies, rhododendron forest to dry landscapes and amazing views of the Annnapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Besides the mountain views, we encounter on this trek an ancient caves, alpine valley, frozen lakes and ancient monasteries. This trek will provide you chance to see many different climatic zone, indigenous group people and their culture, tradition, religion and language. Our 16 days long Annapurna Circuit trek will finish at Jomsom from where we take less than 20 minutes scenic flight to Pokhara.
- Cultural & UNESCO World Heritage Siteseeing in Kathmandu Valley.
- Enjoy magnificent sunrise & sunset views in the himalayas
- Bath in natural hot springs.
- Majestic views of the world's highest mountains: Dhaulagiri (7th), Manaslu (8th) and Annapurna (10th).
- Chance to visit Pilgrimage site of Muktinath.
- Experience culture, tradition & unique lifestyle of local peoples.
- Get acquainted with the mountain people in the heart of Himalayas.