Chitwan National Park was declared UNESCO Natural Heritage Site in 1979. This is the first National park in Nepal. It is situated in south-central Nepal, covering 932 sq.km covered with deciduous forests overlooking the floodplains of Narayani, Rapti and Reu rivers.
Chitwan National Park offers a wilderness of rich ecosystem that includes mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals of several kinds. The highlights of this park are the 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros (One-Horned Rhino) and some hundred nocturnal Royal Bengal Tigers that live in the dense forests of the park. You will discover a lost world of towering trees and twisting vines, of pre-historic rhino and lumbering elephants, crocodile, python and deer, brilliantly colored birds and if you are fortunate the superb Royal Bengal Tiger. Sharing home with these are other animals like a rhesus monkey, grey langur, deer, leopards and wild cats etc. Another most important factor adding to the Chitwan experience is the colorful Tharu Culture, their way of living, culture, and tradition and heart touching Tharu Dance. Here you will do many activities likes Jungle Safari on elephant back, Jungle walk, camoe ride, jeep drive etc.
- Cultural Program.
- Visit Elephant Breeding Center.
- Take a close view of Crocodiles,one horn Rhino, Bengal Tiger, rare species of birds,reptiles and other wild animals.
- Canoeing ride along the Rapti river inside the Chitwan National Park.
- Elephant bathing.
- Elephant Safari in Chitwan National park.
- Unique Jeep safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Day 1 : Drive or Fly to Chitwan.
- Day 2 : Chitwan wildlife tour.
- Day 3 : Drive or Fly back.