Everest Helicopter Tour is an extreme adventure. Taking a 4 hours helicopter tour over the Himalayas is a truly magnificent adventure, filled with awe-inspiring scenery and magnificent snow capped peaks. This helicopter trip takes you to the stunning Khumbu area, the homeland of Nepal's Himalayas tribute, where the highest Himalaya in the world Mt. Everest is located. One can see from overhead the superb vistas of the Himalayas.
Your journey starts from Kathmandu airport with a helicopter moving eastwards, flying parallel to the Himalayan range, allowing magnificent vistas of the soaring Himalayan peaks. You will fly across the panoramic himalayan ranges that are usually covered with snow. In the beginning, on the distance you will see mount Ganesh, Langtang range, Shisha Pangma with the height of 8,014m. As the Helicopter flies further popular peak Dorjelakpa shows up with its height of 6,970m and another little but beautiful white capped Phurbi Gyachhu which is always attractive from different locations. From syangboche, you can see the majestic Mt. Everest (8848 m) and picturesque Amadablam (6812 m). The helicopter stops at Syanboche to give you a break. Everest view hotel for breakfast and get a closer look at the famous Tyangboche monastery. A relaxed time at the World highest Everest view hotel provides chance to take some photos for your lifetime memory.
The air at this elevation is really soo cool and refreshing. After breakfast return back to the airstrip at Tyangboche. Your journey takes you further inside Khumbu valley to Pheriche (4267 m) and closer to mount Everest for a close up view of the stunning mountains and return back to Kathamndu airport.
- Enjoying breakfast at Everest view hotel Syangboche.
- Explore around Khumbu Glacier.
- Close up view of Mount Everest from Kalapattar.
- The serenity and peace of its neighborhood and surroundings will give you an impression of a harmonious blend of people and place.
- Enjoying magnificent views of world's highest himalayan range including Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and other snow capped peaks within Everest region.
- Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1,300m).
- Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing (1,300 m).
- Day 3 : Transfer to airport for heli tour.
- Day 4 : Transfer to Tribuwan international airport.