Lobuche peak is a popular and attractive summit which offers various routes for climbing. It is situated close to Khumbu Glacier in Everest region
, offers an attractive climb summit with a variety of existing routes and wide scope for new lines.Lobuche climbing the normal route for climbing is through the south ridge. The peaks consist of several small summits and the true summit requires climbing steep snow and ice slopes to the top from the summit ridge. It exists two distinct summits to Lobuche peak; Lobuche east (6,119 m) and Lobuche west (6,145 m), although they are connected by a continuous edge and them have a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. The trekking
peak permit is for the east peak, at the same time as Lobuche west seen at the head of the Lobuche glacier. We follow Everest base camp trekking route Lukla, Namche Bazar, Thyanboche and up to Pheriche and then trekking to Thugla.
The base camp will be set up at 4,950 m, near a lake in a rocky hollow at the base of the glaciated south-west face. The views of Amadablam, Cholaste, Thamserku, Kantega peak and Tawache peak are the superb view from here. You climb steep stone terraces and snow slopes just below the main glaciers on the South-west face of Lobuche East. You climb steep snow and ice slopes using fix ropes and get access to the ridge overlooking Lobuche and the Khumbu Glacier where we fix the high camp. The best time for Lobuche Peak Climbing is beginning of March to end of May and beginning of September to end of December. You can choose the details of Itineraries for Lobuche Peak Climbing in Nepal as per your desire and holidays.
- Crossing of Challenging Kongma La Pass 5,535m.
- Summit Lobuche Peak 6,119m.
- Inspiring walk through Sagarmatha National Park.
- Experience unique sherpa culture and life style.
- Scenic flight Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage site in Kathmandu valley
- Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 2 : Kathmandu sight Seeing Tour.
- Day 3 : Flight to Lukla(2850 m), 30 minute Flight.
- Day 4 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 m), 5:30 hrs.
- Day 5 : Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day.
- Day 6 : Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860 m) 5 hrs.
- Day 7 : Trek to Dingbuche (4400 m), 5:30 hrs.
- Day 8 : Rest and acclimatization day.
- Day 9 : Trek to Lobuche (4910 m) 5 hrs, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
- Day 10 : Trek to Gorak shep (5180 m) then hike up to Kalapattar (5555 m) back to Gorakshep, 7 hrs.
- Day 11 : Trek to Everest Base camp (5365 m) then back to Lobuche (4910 m). 7 hrs.
- Day 12 : Trek back to Lobuche peak camp (4910 m) 6 hrs.
- Day 13 : summit to Lobuche east peak (6119 m) then back to base camp. 9/10 hrs.
- Day 14 : Reserve Day for Contingency.
- Day 15 : Trek to Pangboche (4000 m), 5/6 hrs.
- Day 16 : Trek to Lukla (2800 m) 7 hrs, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
- Day 17 : Morning flight to Kathmandu.
- Day 18 : Leisure day in Kathmandu.
- Day 19 : Transfer to Airport for your final Depature.