Himalayan Excursion Nepal
is organizing educational tour in Nepal for school students, college students, university students and private institute students as well. For educational tour we offer multi adventure package trip for all age student groups around Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Lumbini, Everest, Annapurna, Langtang, or any other destination inside Nepal. Educational tour can be done from 4 days to up to couple of week as per wish and holiday schedule. The students can research various diversifications of art, culture, land, people, religion and history. Nepal is also known as the homeland of himalayas because around 64% of the whole land is covered by mountain region, also among the top ten world highest mountain peak eight lies in Nepal including Mount Everest
which is the world's highest mountain 8848 meters. Nepal have a plenty of destination to the researchers presenting unique cultures preserved from ancient. Kathmandu city is filled with old temples, stupas, shrines, historical palaces among them many are listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites
, from where students can learn much about the Art & Architecture of the ancient Nepal.
We have many itineraries related to Educational tour
so if you email us with your requirement and holiday schedule we will back you with all the details information.
- Enjoy a close view of Crocodiles, one horn Rhino, Bengal Tiger, raare species of birds, reptiles & other wild animals.
- Canoeing ride along the Rapti river inside the Chitwan National Park.
- Elephant Safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Amazing view of Mount Fishtail, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna and Sunrise view from Sarangkot.
- Enjoy boating at Phewa lake.
- Explore natural and religious places in Pokhara.
- Enjoy sightseeing at major historical & cultural UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 1 : Arrival at kathmandu Tribhuwan international airport and transfer to hotel.
- Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing tour by private tourist vehicle.
- Day 3 : Drive or fly to Pokhara.
- Day 4 : Early morning sunrise view at Sarangkot and sightseeing by private tourist vehicle.
- Day 5 : Drive to Chitwan national park by private tourist vehicle.
- Day 6 : Full day Jungle safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Day 7 : Drive or fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 8 : Transfer to airport for final departure.