In Nepal Trishuli river rafting is an excellent river for those,looking for a short river trip, without the challenge of huge rapids, but during the monsoon, Trishuli river promises a more challenging ride, with powerful rapids and whirlpools. When the river running high and wild, there are hardly any rafters around, and rafting on the Trishuli river. There are numerous exciting rapids, as the name of Snail's nose, Teendevi, Malekhu rapid, Monkey rapid, Upset, surprise,Monsoon, cotton pony,Ladies Delight, S-Bend,Highway,Monsoon and Pinball Rapid etc. with varied flows of water current which makes your rafting trip more interesting,challenging and group fun trip.
Mostly,The Trishuli can be rafted for two days trip. The return journey to Kathmandu & Pokhara is approximately 4-5 hours and the chitwan is approximately 1-2 hours. Himalayan Excursion Nepal arrange private or tourist bus transportation to put-in point,usually Charaudi. (This may differ for longer/shorter trips and depends on the season). Transportation from the take-out point of Trishuli river trip is also arranged to whatever destination is next.
- Paddle through impressive gorges all whilst keeping an eye on the local wildlife.
- Experience class III to IV.
- Best way to travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Fun, exciting, pool and drop rapids.
- Most popular rafting adventure.
- Day 1 : Drive to Charaudi from Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan,2-3 hours rafting.
- Day 2 : Day time Rafting and drive back to Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan.