Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
Kathmandu day tour provides you a complete package of art, architecture, history, culture, nature and of course adventures fun in itself. Mainly tour starts season are march to may and august to november, infact this tour is very light as well leisure tour for whole year.
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal and surrounded by beautiful greenery hills, rich in its culture, architecture and history of three different nations Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktpur. These three places were neighbour country in the history and neighbour places in present. Inhabitant of kathmandu city are 'newars'who performs dozens or more of rituals and festival during a year. Moreover they have preserved ancient kingdom history, UNESCO world heritages sites, historical monuments and cultural sites of Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur so being called as richest in culture, heritages and temples. Major places to visit around Kathmandu are Syambhunath, Pasupatinath, Boudhanath, Basantapur durbar square, Patan durbar square, Bhaktapur durbar square, Living goddess (kumari) temple and so on.
Kathmandu is a major place for those, who wants to fulfill to know cultural and historical desires. This day tour is especilly designed for students to learn cultural diversity and beliefs, piligrimage tour to mature people or senior citizens, couples, family with friends and for those who wants to do safe and leisure tour.
- Sightseeing spots are listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Visit ancient palaces, durbar square & artistic pagoda style temples.
- Experience culture, tradition and unique lifestyle of ethnic people.
- Tour to Basantapur Durbar Square to see the home of Living Goddess Kumari.
- Explore famous monkey temple & stupas reflects the traditional Buddhist culture & rituals.
- Visit a famous Hindu temple Pashupatinath and Hindu cremation centre.